Phase I: Establishing the Elevated Heliport Specification
- Defining the type of the Helicopter that would meet the given elevated heliport size and dimension.
- Helicopter performance review for the operation at the given elevated heliport.
- Verifying authority operational clearance for the helicopter to operate in Indonesia
- Establish the helicopter loads affecting the heliport construction design
- Consideration of additional loads due to helicopter operational requirements
- Heliport drawing & specification review with the heliport designer to ensure compliance with the referenced heliport standard & best practice requirement.
- Processing authority approval (Directorate of Airport) for the proposed heliport drawing & specification.
Phase II: Elevated Heliport Approval
- Liaise with the authority during heliport construction (witness for confirmity with respect to the approved heliport drawing & specification)
- Managed flight proving activities.
- Establish system to inform, describes, report, declare & update of the heliport data, condition & operation status of the facility or services.
- Produce Heliport Operation Procedure document for the heliport operation.
- Date 21 Februari 2020
- Tags Project